“Let me build a home for your valued items”
“Cheap frames are not quality; Quality frames are not cheap”
“There is nothing made, sold, or done that can't be made, sold, or done cheaper. If price is your only concern, please do business with my competitor."
Jersey Framing Process
In the event today is your first visit to JerseyFraming.ca and you’d like to know how to work with me, below you’ll find my 10 step process to assure you get exactly what you want and on time.
- You (perspective client) reaches out by email
- I reply with an introductory email asking you to confirm receipt of my incoming emails from a business email address. Remember to check your junk or spam folders if you do not see anything within 24 hours as I tend to respond within a few hours.
- After you confirm, I will provide information and ask a couple of questions about your framing needs plus answer any questions you have.
- If you want to proceed, your items can then be sent in directly for me to begin work on (click here for shipping details). Alternatively, we can arrange to meet on my next route (click here for delivery route details) or at the Port Credit Arena in Mississauga during my next block of appointments at my showroom (click here for location details)
- Once your items are in hand (shipping) I will notify you and begin the in depth approval process regarding every aspect of the frame via email (shipping or in person orders). At this time the order deposit 50% will be invoiced and required.
- Once all aspects of the frame are approved the production clock begins.
- I will design the frame, order materials required and build the frame.
- I then take an image of the frame, build the final invoice and email you via QuickBooks online via my email address: email@example.com with the image, invoice and secure payment link
- If meeting locally I will advise on the date and timing of my route and or availability at the Port Credit Arena. Or, if shipping the finished piece out > I will send you a separate shipping email with all of the pertinent shipping information including the tracking number.
- You’re extremely happy with the frame, my communication and attention to detail and decide to leave a testimonial here or email me one like these and spread the word about Drew, the jersey framing guy! And I cannot thank you enough for supporting a Canadian small business